Everyone craves to have white teeth. If you have white teeth you can smile openly without hesitation and you can speak confidently. White teeth look healthy and beautiful. On the other hand, discolored or yellow teeth make you feel embarrassed. With yellow teeth, you always feel hesitation in laughing out loudly. Having yellow teeth affects your physical appearance very badly. It decreases your confidence level. This is the reason people opt for teeth whitening treatment to make their teeth shiny and white.
Teeth whitening is the most common dental procedure. In a dentist’s clinic, you can find most of the people who just come to have teeth whitening treatment. This treatment is simple and effective. Teeth whitening treatment removes the discoloration of enamel and makes your teeth look white and shiny. It is the most cost effective dental procedure and it is least invasive also. Stains on tooth enamel can easily be removed with teeth whitening treatment. Basic teeth whitening procedure involves professional bleaching. Bleach and some other products are used in teeth whitening procedure.
Laser teeth whitening is very popular dental procedure these days. It is performed by Cosmetic dentist in Gurgaon. In laser teeth whitening procedure, bleach is applied to the teeth and then heat generated by laser increases the effectiveness and speed up the process of teeth whitening. The strong bleaching gel which is applied to the teeth in this procedure is activated by laser light and heat thus it gives quick and dramatic results. Use of such strong bleach demands some special precautions in order to reduce tooth sensitivity and protecting the gums, lips and some other oral tissues from getting damaged. Cheek retractors, soft rubber dams, desensitizing pastes and professional application of fluoride are used for this purpose.
Laser teeth whitening procedure makes your teeth white instantly. Infact it makes your teeth 6-7 shade whiter than their original shade. No one can deny the fact that laser teeth whitening procedure is fast and effective. Lots and lots of people are turning towards Laser teeth whitening in South Delhi because the effects of this procedure last for a very long time. If you feel that your teeth are becoming yellowish and they are looking ugly, you should immediately visit your dentist and get a teeth whitening treatment done. Also if basic teeth whitening does not give you the desired result then the best option for you is laser teeth whitening as it will surely give you the satisfactory results.
You will be glad to know that laser teeth whitening treatment is painless so you don’t have to fear from getting this treatment done. Within an hour or in few minutes, laser teeth whitening procedure can provide you clean, shiny and white teeth that you will love to have. This dental procedure helps in restoring your smile and beauty of your teeth. Laser whitening treatment is beneficial in every way for every person. You just have to meet your dentist and let him do this teeth whitening procedure on you.
You would have seen a yellow tint on the teeth when people give a smile. You might have been wondering what the color is about. Yes, it is the plague formation. It could be due to lack of oral hygiene, bad food choices or heredity. You can opt for Dental Clinic In South Delhi. Here are a few home remedies to remove dental plaques and tartar:
- Oil Pulling:
It is an ancient technique that has given the best results. Take a few drops of extra virgin coconut oil and swish in your mouth for 10-15 minutes. Make sure that you do not swallow it. Throw it out and brush after that.
This fruit has antiplaque agents that remove the accumulated plague from your teeth. Get some fresh guava leaves and wash them properly. Chew them for 5 to 10 minutes and spit it out. You can do it on regular basis to avoid plaque formation.
- Baking Soda:
A lot of acids and bacteria are found in the mouth area and these must be washed out on regular basis. Take a pinch of baking soda and brush with it for next 5 minutes. Be soft on your teeth. This will not only help you to remove the plaque and also whiten your teeth.
- Aloe Vera:
If you want the best results in a short span of time, you must try the Aloe Vera leaves. Take an Aloe Vera leaf and slit it out. Take the pulp out of it and rub it on your gum line and teeth. Continue it for 10 minutes and then rinse it off with cold water. Follow this process on regular basis and you will definitely have better gums. You can also opt for Free dental check up in Gurgaon
Take few cloves and powder it. Add a few drops of olive oil to it and apply the paste on your teeth. Allow it to rest for few minutes and then rinse it off with warm water. If you have bad breath issues, you can chew cloves on regular basis.
Hope the article has been useful to you. These are simple and best remedies to deal with plaque formation. Follow these home remedies on regular basis for better results.
Have you also lost any of your front tooth because of decay or accident? Then dental implant is the perfect treatment for you. There are many people who are facing this problem it is not just you. Many people are going through tooth issue and lose it due to various issues however there are treatments been brought in the market today which are helping a lot of people in the best manner. Dental implant is one among the most common treatment which is been opted by a lot of men and women. Women are the ones who have adopted this treatment at a large scale. This is a painless treatment which gives you a totally new tooth which perfectly looks like your other natural tooth. Dental implants in South Delhi is been done by some of the best doctors who are well experienced in this field and have treated a lot of people who come and take treatment from them from every part of the world.
Below are some of the best benefits which one can enjoy by getting a dental implant treatment done from best dental clinic in South Delhi.
- The first thing which you will get is the chance to smile back without any kind of depression or tension because the missing tooth is been filled up with a brand new tooth which looks same like the natural tooth.
- The treatment is done within three to four sittings. There is proper measurement been taken of the teeth which is missing and accordingly a bridge is been created and a tooth is been placed over it. The bridge is made in a very strong manner which helps the tooth to stay strong enough for longer period of time. These dental implant treatment lasts for almost ten years’ time which is quite a long period.
- There are a lot of old age people and people who are above the age of 40 who go for denture treatment. This is nothing but a set of teeth which is been fixed over the gum in a strong manner. This will stay normal and will not give you any kind of oral problem even if you eat something hard.
- It is very important to visit a good doctor who will understand your oral issue and see to it that you are been offered with the best dental implant as per your needs.
We all want the best for our family. But we rarely get time to do that much of research. Like, when we know that dental health is vital, but we don’t take efforts to find the best dentist for your family then you are being bit over confident about the teeth health. Well, you need to get in touch with the best dentist who will be able to cater to the elders as well as kids.
How to find the best dentist?
- The very first thing you must do is find out the doctor or dentist in your location. If you are located in South Delhi then find out contacts of a few Dentist in South Delhi and then just check out the reviews about the same. You will know as to which clinic what kind of reputation has.
- Always select the dental expert who has good expertise and who has been practicing for a while. This is because there might be some challenging cases which he may have to handle and he should be ready for the same.
- We think that kids don’t need dentist. But they are the ones who would need more of such attention as they have more of sweets and often don’t brush the teeth properly.
In Gurgaon you should be able to find good dentist who will solve your issues. For the leading Kids dentist in Gurgaon you should ask people whom you know as to whether they know someone who is an expert in this field. If they have contacts then they will share the same with you. You can make a call right there and then talk to them about what is the best solution. Take an appointment and reach there on time.
Internet has also opened so many doors for you. So, you can check out the reviews on the web and this will help you understand which dentist has good online reputation. First hand reviews and the online reviews guide you in taking the right decision.
Don’t choose a cheap dentist
It’s vital that you choose the family dentist based on the name and review. You should not opt for someone who is just cheap and might not be pioneer in work. It is vital that you seek help of the best dentist around so that you can ensure very good dental health for present as well as for future.
When you are undergoing dental implants you will have nervousness in your mind. But if you have found a very good dental implant doctor then you will have no issues at all. If you are located anywhere in South Delhi then getting dental implants in south Delhi would provide you the perfect solution. So, make sure that you settle down for the best dentist who has experience in this field.
What are Dental Implants?
Dental implants are the replacement that is mainly meant for the roots. After that the natural looking teeth are attached to the roots. This is known as crown. If the work has to be done in more teeth then this would mean that there is need of larger bridge.
What You Need To Expect?
- Dental implant surgery seems a bit complex but it is relatively easy than expected. In order to know more about the same you should talk to the expert dentist.
- But if by chance, you have some kind of tension in your mind then you must talk to your dentist and get solution for the same.
- Post the surgery you will feel some level of discomfort and this is something normal. Its just mild tissue pain which will go away soon. But if you have persistent pain then you will have to get in touch with your Dentist in South Delhi. He would assess if there is some issue with your teeth and gums.
- Of course, you already have the antibiotics with you and that will help you in healing the wound that is usually caused due to the surgery.
Are you an anxious person?
If you are an anxious person then rather than brooding over what will happen, you need to tell the doctor about the kind of person you are. Depending upon the kind of nervousness that you have, you will have to ask for the treatment. Your dentist might give you sedative or may be some anti-anxiety medication.
It is important that you don’t get nervous. This is because this might affect the treatment. So, all you must do is be ready for a bit of discomfort. You should also abide by what your dentist tells you. He might tell you to stay on liquid for some days or may be you have to eat very soft food. So, don’t get tempted to do things on your own.
You are maintaining a good dental care, you never miss brushing and flossing your teeth regularly. But, after all of this if you are facing oral dental problems, then what’s wrong going on? Well, just brushing your teeth daily will not keep them clean and healthy. Sometimes your bad habits can also ruin all your healthy oral hygiene. Let yourself know what kind of bad habits you have that are harming your teeth. The Dental Roots, a prominent dental clinic in south Delhi, will discuss some of the common bad habits that most of the people make that harm their teeth.
Some Poor Habits that are Harmful for Teeth are listed below:
- Using Teeth as Tools – Many people rely on their teeth for a number of odd jobs: to tear open a bag of potato chips, uncap a bottle of any drink, rip a price tag off a piece of clothing. You may not feel at that time but this can be hard on your teeth causing the edge of a tooth to chip off. Use the proper tools which are meant for such purposes.
- chewing hard objects – Many people have habit of chewing hard objects like pencil, pen etc. Some people chew ices also, especially the leftover ice after finishing a cold drink. The cold temperature of ice cubes can actually cause teeth to fracture. And, the hard objects can chip off part of the enamel on a tooth. Your teeth were meant to chew food, not unnecessary objects.
- Brushing very hard – Most of the people usually think that applying more pressure while brushing will make their teeth clean and shiny. But, this is just a myth that needs to be avoided. Use a soft bristled toothbrush to clean your teeth and use it very gently.
- Sucking Thumbs or Fingers – This habit is usually among small children only. Suck their thumbs can cause misalignment of their teeth. If your child sucks thumb then you can consult a kids dentist in Gurgaon.
- Biting Nails – Some people use their teeth to trim their nails. These seem harmless, but nail biting can actually affect your oral health. It can flatten the edges of your teeth; expose your mouth to dirt stuck on your nails and fingers.
These were some of the common bad habits that may harm your teeth. You need to take care of these habits if you want healthy teeth. You can consult a doctor if you want any detail about oral health and teeth care.