Everyone craves to have white teeth. If you have white teeth you can smile openly without hesitation and you can speak confidently. White teeth look healthy and beautiful. On the other hand, discolored or yellow teeth make you feel embarrassed. With yellow teeth, you always feel hesitation in laughing out loudly. Having yellow teeth affects your physical appearance very badly. It decreases your confidence level. This is the reason people opt for teeth whitening treatment to make their teeth shiny and white.
Teeth whitening is the most common dental procedure. In a dentist’s clinic, you can find most of the people who just come to have teeth whitening treatment. This treatment is simple and effective. Teeth whitening treatment removes the discoloration of enamel and makes your teeth look white and shiny. It is the most cost effective dental procedure and it is least invasive also. Stains on tooth enamel can easily be removed with teeth whitening treatment. Basic teeth whitening procedure involves professional bleaching. Bleach and some other products are used in teeth whitening procedure.
Laser teeth whitening is very popular dental procedure these days. It is performed by Cosmetic dentist in Gurgaon. In laser teeth whitening procedure, bleach is applied to the teeth and then heat generated by laser increases the effectiveness and speed up the process of teeth whitening. The strong bleaching gel which is applied to the teeth in this procedure is activated by laser light and heat thus it gives quick and dramatic results. Use of such strong bleach demands some special precautions in order to reduce tooth sensitivity and protecting the gums, lips and some other oral tissues from getting damaged. Cheek retractors, soft rubber dams, desensitizing pastes and professional application of fluoride are used for this purpose.
Laser teeth whitening procedure makes your teeth white instantly. Infact it makes your teeth 6-7 shade whiter than their original shade. No one can deny the fact that laser teeth whitening procedure is fast and effective. Lots and lots of people are turning towards Laser teeth whitening in South Delhi because the effects of this procedure last for a very long time. If you feel that your teeth are becoming yellowish and they are looking ugly, you should immediately visit your dentist and get a teeth whitening treatment done. Also if basic teeth whitening does not give you the desired result then the best option for you is laser teeth whitening as it will surely give you the satisfactory results.
You will be glad to know that laser teeth whitening treatment is painless so you don’t have to fear from getting this treatment done. Within an hour or in few minutes, laser teeth whitening procedure can provide you clean, shiny and white teeth that you will love to have. This dental procedure helps in restoring your smile and beauty of your teeth. Laser whitening treatment is beneficial in every way for every person. You just have to meet your dentist and let him do this teeth whitening procedure on you.
Braces are helpful to give a perfect shape to your teeth. Yes, they are painful in the initial stage. But, do not give up. Here are a few things that you can do about the painful braces:
Swish with salt water:
Due to the wires, sores can appear on the gums. Take a glass of warm water and add a pinch of salt to it. Swish it for a minute and throw it off. This will reduce the soreness of the gums as well as kill bacteria.
Use ice packs:
Ice has a great cooling property and it will give you an instant relief. Take an ice pack and apply it on the area of soreness. Your inflammation will be reduced and the swelling will automatically be reduced. The pain will vanish eventually.
Try Orthodontic Wax:
If you are wearing braces regularly, you might experience pain in the gums, lips and inner cheeks. This will occur initially due to the metal wires and the brackets. You can apply Orthodontic wax on the braces. This will help you to cope up the pain. The braces treatment in Gurgaon can also be tried out for better results
Take a pain reliever:
.The acetaminophen or ibuprofen can be purchased from a medical store and consumed. This will reduce your pain and inflammation. You can also apply Orajel on the teeth and gums and you will surely find a relief. However, it is always advised to visit orthodontist in south Delhi so that you are given the best solution.
Give time for adjustment:
The discomfort caused by braces will gradually resolve as the teeth will take time to adapt to the braces. You will experience mild pain for initial days but it will soon vanish. The oral hygiene must be maintained to cope up with discomfort. Clean your teeth and gums regularly before wearing the braces.
If you want that perfect smile, it is wise enough to opt for braces. You might feel the pain initially but it is bearable. Consult dentist in south Delhi to deal with your braces related problem.
You can also make the necessary changes in your diet as your teeth will be sensitive. You must avoid hard and crunchy food and opt for soft food. Try to stick to liquid food.
You would have seen a yellow tint on the teeth when people give a smile. You might have been wondering what the color is about. Yes, it is the plague formation. It could be due to lack of oral hygiene, bad food choices or heredity. You can opt for Dental Clinic In South Delhi. Here are a few home remedies to remove dental plaques and tartar:
- Oil Pulling:
It is an ancient technique that has given the best results. Take a few drops of extra virgin coconut oil and swish in your mouth for 10-15 minutes. Make sure that you do not swallow it. Throw it out and brush after that.
This fruit has antiplaque agents that remove the accumulated plague from your teeth. Get some fresh guava leaves and wash them properly. Chew them for 5 to 10 minutes and spit it out. You can do it on regular basis to avoid plaque formation.
- Baking Soda:
A lot of acids and bacteria are found in the mouth area and these must be washed out on regular basis. Take a pinch of baking soda and brush with it for next 5 minutes. Be soft on your teeth. This will not only help you to remove the plaque and also whiten your teeth.
- Aloe Vera:
If you want the best results in a short span of time, you must try the Aloe Vera leaves. Take an Aloe Vera leaf and slit it out. Take the pulp out of it and rub it on your gum line and teeth. Continue it for 10 minutes and then rinse it off with cold water. Follow this process on regular basis and you will definitely have better gums. You can also opt for Free dental check up in Gurgaon
Take few cloves and powder it. Add a few drops of olive oil to it and apply the paste on your teeth. Allow it to rest for few minutes and then rinse it off with warm water. If you have bad breath issues, you can chew cloves on regular basis.
Hope the article has been useful to you. These are simple and best remedies to deal with plaque formation. Follow these home remedies on regular basis for better results.
Have you also lost any of your front tooth because of decay or accident? Then dental implant is the perfect treatment for you. There are many people who are facing this problem it is not just you. Many people are going through tooth issue and lose it due to various issues however there are treatments been brought in the market today which are helping a lot of people in the best manner. Dental implant is one among the most common treatment which is been opted by a lot of men and women. Women are the ones who have adopted this treatment at a large scale. This is a painless treatment which gives you a totally new tooth which perfectly looks like your other natural tooth. Dental implants in South Delhi is been done by some of the best doctors who are well experienced in this field and have treated a lot of people who come and take treatment from them from every part of the world.
Below are some of the best benefits which one can enjoy by getting a dental implant treatment done from best dental clinic in South Delhi.
- The first thing which you will get is the chance to smile back without any kind of depression or tension because the missing tooth is been filled up with a brand new tooth which looks same like the natural tooth.
- The treatment is done within three to four sittings. There is proper measurement been taken of the teeth which is missing and accordingly a bridge is been created and a tooth is been placed over it. The bridge is made in a very strong manner which helps the tooth to stay strong enough for longer period of time. These dental implant treatment lasts for almost ten years’ time which is quite a long period.
- There are a lot of old age people and people who are above the age of 40 who go for denture treatment. This is nothing but a set of teeth which is been fixed over the gum in a strong manner. This will stay normal and will not give you any kind of oral problem even if you eat something hard.
- It is very important to visit a good doctor who will understand your oral issue and see to it that you are been offered with the best dental implant as per your needs.
There are a lot of people who have tooth ache these days may it be kids or adults. There are various reasons which give you tooth ache. However people do not have a proper idea on how to take care of their oral health in the right manner. One of the main reason which can cause tooth ache with the passing time is not washing your mouth after eating a meal. There are a lot of acid content which are present in the food we have. So if at all we tend to leave the mouth unwashed these acids get stuck over the tooth enamel which with time change in the form of bacteria. Apart from this our food habits, drinking and smoking are also some of the main factors which give tooth ache. If you want your tooth to stay healthy for longer period of time then there are a lot of things which we need to keep in mind. Best Dentist in South Delhi say taking care of the oral health will surely help you in keeping it healthy even after you become old.
Below are some of the best solutions you can follow on regular basis if at all you want your oral health to stay hygienic.
- The first thing which you need to keep in your mind is to wash your mouth every time you take your meal. It’s not necessary you need to always keep brushing your teeth. Just rinse your mouth with clean water after you eat anything. This will help your tooth and mouth from inside to stay clean.
- Keep it a habit of brushing your teeth two times a day this will help your teeth to stay clean and also help in killing the bacteria which gets formed inside the teeth overnight and throughout the day.
- Make use of herbal tooth paste which will help in keeping your tooth strong and healthy rather than going on various brands which are present in the market. Don’t have a lot of sweets which can cause a lot of trouble to your teeth over the passing period.
- It’s good to visit best orthodontist South Delhi and have a regular checkup done. This will help you in keeping you update on the status of your oral health. The doctor will also provide you some important tips to take care of your teeth and gums in the best ways.
Do you have discolored teeth or yellow color texture over the teeth? Then you need not worry there are a lot of people like you who are going through this trouble. During the olden days there were no proper cure for these kind of dental problems however these days there are a lot of dental treatments brought in the market which are helping people in getting the best treatment as per their needs and demands. Teeth whitening is one of the most popular treatment which people are taking up these days. It has not only helped them in regaining their white shiny tooth but also enhanced their smile. Teeth whitening In South Delhi is delivered in a range of options which enable the clients to choose the ones which perfectly fits to their budget and provide them the right solution.
- One of the most common treatment which people go for these days are laser teeth whitening treatment. It not only provides the best tooth color but is the most advanced treatment in the dental history. You can get an appointment with an experienced doctor and have all your treatments done easily. The first thing which you need to do is to search for a certified doctor who can clean your teeth properly and see to it that you are been offered with the best teeth whitening treatment. You can search for the best dental clinic in South Delhi and have your treatment done.
- If at all you do not have a proper budget to invest on teeth whitening treatment to be done from a doctor there are a lot of kits and ready teeth whitening options which you get in shops. There are teeth whitening gels, strips and kits which are available in a reasonable price from the lowest to the best brands in the market. You can have a check on any of them accordingly shop for the desired ones. There are a lot of shops which offer sample packs you can buy them and accordingly buy the brand which is the best and placed at a very nominal price.
- These teeth whitening treatment stay for weeks’ time. If you get it done by a professional doctor you can make use of the benefits of this treatment for at least 6 months period which is quite long enough. Later if you want to have a permanent treatment done you will have to get the treatment done in every 6 months.
Crowns and Bridge is a kind of prosthetic devices which are fixed in the mouth. Both these devices are removable and can be easily removed when needed like dentures. People who come to us for this particular treatment can remove the crowns and bridges to clean it on daily basis. These are cemented over the existing teeth or implants which is added over the missing tooth. The procedure to remove these devices can be provided only by Dentist in Sector 31 Gurgaon.
If you want to know in detail about how crown works it’s a cap which is put over the damaged tooth. It not only strengthens the damaged tooth but also improved the alignment of other tooth and gives a good look. It can be placed over the implanted tooth or else a broken tooth due to any sort of accident. They are designed in porcelain or ceramic material which easily matches to the natural color of the teeth. We at Dental Clinic in Sector 31 Gurgaon provide crowns in steel, gold color.
They are strong enough and can be recommended by most of the doctors. On the other hand bridges as per its name works as a bridge between two teeth. If there is any missing teeth it can be covered with the help of a bridge. These are cemented to the teeth or implant which is surrounded over the empty space. For these kind of treatments the Best Dental Clinic in DLF Phase 3 will first take an impression of your oral area to provide you the right measurement in crown or bridge. You can take advice from the Best Dentist in Sushant Lok and accordingly take up the treatment which you feel is right for you in crown and bridge.
We have the Best Dentist in Cyber city Gurgaon who recommend you to for these treatment if:
- You need to fill up a large area where the teeth is missing
- Have a proper protection and security to tooth which is going to have a fracture
- Restore a Fractured teeth
- Add a bridge between gaps
- Cover a dental implant in the right way
- To cover the discolored teeth
- Help poorly shaped tooth
- Cover tooth which has gone through root canal